Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Feed My Boredom!



Today was supposed to be my first day back to classes and stress after a long, drawn out, winter break. Turns out it was very icy. Although my classes were still in session, I couldn’t leave my driveway. Considering, when I went to turn my car on I almost fell and it could have been fatal! (bit of exaggeration there)
I thought the best way to pass time would be to bake cookies and try to make them the same size for the business I’m working on. Well this made me open up my cookbook and I ended up making dinner and dessert. 

Dinner was Pork Chops with Spicy Orange glaze


I think I didn’t leave this over the fire long enough because it was still a watery sauce instead of a glaze… I don’t know how to fix that. The pork chops were perfectly cooked and juicy. I add a side of baked macaroni and cheese. It was all delicious.
 Dessert was a chocolate macadamia nut white chip cookie! Never tried that combo before but thanks to my sister and her weird combination that was on my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment