Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome 2012!!!

This is a year of milestones completed and the beginning of adventure!
I apologize to my followers that I haven't been writing lately. I am beginning student teaching in a couple weeks and I am very excited about it. This will be an experience that I will never forget. I think that I will be challenged in ways I never thought I would but it will be the best for my career in the long run.
As far as The Sweet Escape Bakes goes...
I have a fan page on Facebook. If you search 'sweet escape bakes' it should come up. There you will be able to view what I have been working on. I have been selling some platters over the holidays and have gotten exceptional feedback. I am very happy to say that I am not discouraged yet with the idea of opening a business... In time this could be a possibility.
Thought that this blog would be appropriate to show I'm still blogging and doing well. On my toes reaching for my goals as always.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment