Friday, October 22, 2010

I Guess I'll Cook Since No One is Here

Grilled Spicy Lime Chicken with Black Bean Salad

I never told you about this masterpiece! It was so0o0o good. I made this one day because my family decided to go apple picking and had left me behind. Mostly because I had to go to work and I didn't have enough time. BUT I did have enough time to cook. Well mostly prepare.
This dish is perfect if you have a busy day and you just want to throw together something healthy. I prepared this black bean salad and marinated the chicken for my parents when they returned from apple picking. Unfortunatly I don't have a picture of the chicken but all grilled chicken looks the same. They thought it was delicious and they actually wanted me to make the marinade again for a dinner we had the next night.
This recipe called for Chipotle Chiles in adobo and I chose to go with the jalepeno instead. I would personally use more than I did but I had to regulate the spice for the children and the people who don't enjoy spicy foods.
I give this an A++++! You know the meal is good when it changes your view on vegetables and you crave it again!

October 10, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment