Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Let's Pay a Visit to Sally!

Salmon with Asparagus and Chive Butter Sauce
This was my second fish dish but this time I was excited to eat it. I suggest this dinner for 2-3 people because salmon is expensive. It was a healthy dish and I would make it again!! I actually did I had extra but I hadn’t cooked it. Since it’s simple to make I had it for lunch. So Delicious!!
Like I said it’s quick and easy to make but I would only make it for a couple of people. It’s an easy elegant dinner for two.
I had no substitutions of any kind. It’s steamed asparagus and salmon all at the same time. I was amazed and never heard of such a thing. I went to my local fish market (Sally’s Fish Market) and told him my story and that it was my first time working with salmon, so he had suggestions for me like baking or grilling. I used the steaming technique and it came out perfect. For those who don’t like salmon I suggest try this. I don’t go for fish because of the fishy taste but here the butter and chives makes a simple, yet tasty sauce.

made on September 16, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment