Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Vegetarian meal

Chickpea Cakes with Cucumber- Yogurt Sauce

I didn’t know how to approach this meal, if you want to call it a meal. It’s really small. I used it as a side for the salmon which didn’t work because they are two totally different styles. I had to use a spice called Garam Masala and I had never heard of this in my life. It smelled like curry, so the dish has an Indian style to it. It wasn’t very good for my taste but that’s because I’m not a fan of Indian food or I just haven’t tried good Indian food yet.
On top there is a cucumber- yogurt sauce that is basically cucumbers and greek yogurt that I never heard of and apparently its good for you. BOUNUS
I would suggest this more for a small lunch. It’s a good thing that can be prepared one day and then cooked the next. My first vegetarian entrée...

made September 16, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment