Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thai?

Quick Thai Beef and Vegetable Curry
I've only tasted Thai food once and I really liked it, but could I re-enact the flavorful dish at home?
YES!
I followed the recipe word for word. No substitutions here. I did however add rice to the dish. I googled what it should look like and it seemed right. The entire time I didn't confide in the look of the dish but the taste was amazing. I used angus steak strips for stir fry and the beef came out being too tough. I cooked the meat first to be medium knowing I had to add it to the vegetables. Any cooks out there know how to help that or is that just how that meat always comes out?
Suggestion: add rice to the dish and the next time I'm going to use shrimp instead of steak. My father and I thought this would be a good idea.

Made September 30, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment